The Xeed is Leapfrogs professional quality printer, and its specifications shows this. Boasting a brilliant precision of 10 microns, dual extruders, high print speed of 180mm/s and an impressive build volume it stands out as one of the best 3D desktop printers available. Its not only the printers specification that makes it stand out, the Xeed comes with Leapfrogs ‘PerfectLevel’ system which makes sure the print bed is calibrated before each print and offers the user to queue print jobs wirelessly over a network. It also has QuickLoad functionality which makes it a lot faster and efficient to replace filament spools and alter spools during more complicated prints.
The price tag may seem larger than other 3D printers available on Pixel Lounge but this is reflected in the printers high quality specifications and the large number of professional features included.
|Build Volume: 350 x 245 x 220mm|
|Minimum Layer Thickness: 10 Microns|
|Extrusion Speed: 180 mm/s|
|Extruder Nozzles: 2|
|Primary Material: 1.75mm ABS and PLA|
Country: The Netherlands
Other Compatible Print Materials: PVA, Nylon, Brick
Print Material Cost (£): Check current prices on our Pixel Lounge shop!
|Printer Dimensions: 580 x 900 x 640 mm
Power Requirements: 100 – 240V, 50 – 60HZ
Printing Software: Yes – Simplify 3D
– Dual extruder’s allowing the use of support materials during printing or multiple colours prints
– Large build volume
– Plenty of features to aid rapid production
– High print speed
– High quality prints
– Can use a variety of different print materials including Pva, Nylon and Brick
– Improved set-up requires less set up time/maintenance than previous model
– High price, not affordable unless looking for professional quality
– Large and heavy
– Quite large printer housing, not suitable for on a desk
– Need to lower print speed to achieve very high quality prints