The Creatr HS is a high speed version of Leapfrog’s signature printer the Creatr; its maximum print speed being 3 times faster than the Creatr’14 at a speedy 300mm/s, one of the fastest desktop printers available. Leapfrog have achieved this speed increase by developing a lighter extruder carriage allowing faster movement and precision during printing. This fast print speed is great for prototyping new designs before slowing down the speed and creating the high quality 10 micron layer models this printer is capable of.
This print speed along with the dual print extruders, large build volume, high accuracy and affordable price, makes the Creatr HS one of the frontrunners in the desktop 3D printing industry.
|Build Volume: 270 x 260 x 180mm|
|Minimum Layer Thickness: 10 Microns|
|Extrusion Speed: 300 mm/s|
|Extruder Nozzles: 2|
|Primary Material: 1.75mm ABS and PLA|
Model: Creatr HS
Country: The Netherlands
Other Compatible Print Materials: PVA, Nylon, Brick
Print Material Cost (£): Check current prices on our Pixel Lounge shop!
|Printer Dimensions: 600 x 500 x 500 mm
Power Requirements: 100 – 240V, 50 – 60HZ
Printing Software: Yes – Simplify 3D
– Dual extruder’s allowing the use of support materials during printing or multiple colours prints
– Large build volume
– Very high print speed allows for quick prototyping designs
– High quality prints at low speeds
– Can use a variety of different print materials including Pva, Nylon and Brick
– Improved set-up requires less set up time/maintenance than previous model
– Quite large printer housing, not suitable for on a desk
– Noisy when printing
– Need to lower print speed to achieve high quality prints
– Long pre-heat time due to printer being open at the front